DON’T MISS THIS ONE TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICE! $149
Self-hypnosis is a tool that everyone could benefit from learning. Self-hypnosis has been proven to help with sports, confidence, altering habits, sales, pain control, sleep problems, memory improvement, and much, much, more.
Adults and children can both benefit from the use of self-hypnosis. Call for more info!
THE TEN MOST COMMON MYTHS OF HYPNOSIS
- The hypnotized person is asleep.
- Hypnosis works as a polygraph.
- The hypnotized person is out of control.
- Weak-minded people are easier to hypnotize.
- Hypnosis is dangerous.
- There is always a chance of remaining hypnotized.
- A hypnotized person will not recall what took place in the session.
- A hypnotist has strange powers.
- Only 70% of the population are capable of being hypnotized.
- Hypnosis is the work of the devil.
A minimum of 10 people is necessary to organize a workshop. Handouts and study time, plus Q & A.